eventPower is a third party meeting planner that produces conferences and events in all different markets. eventPower is looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for increasing exhibit, sponsorship, and advertising revenues from assigned accounts and prospective customers for different events.
• Employs a consultative sales process to understand the clients’ business needs and marketing objectives
• Maintains exceptional prospecting and sales activities to consistently achieve all quotas and performance goals.
• Increases exhibit, sponsorship, and advertising, revenue from assigned accounts.• Recommends new advertising, marketing, sponsorship and exhibit opportunities
• Ability to sell multiple products at once and cross sell between products
• Travels as necessary to meet sales goals and to eventPower events
Candidate should have 1-5 years of sales experience. Preferably in sponsorship and event sales.
Additional Salary Information: Base salary plus commission/bonus.
eventPower serves the meeting and convention industry by providing conference management services and tools that make our clients more efficient. Skilled certified meeting planning professionals combined with state of the art cloud-based collaborative software tools ensure the realization of our client’s vision for their conference. The eventPower team has over 20 years of experience and has produced over 400 conferences. Clients can choose fully managed solutions or software as a service. The eventPower team is committed and engaged throughout the conference production cycle.