Office headquartered in Denver, CO. Remote option available.
Manage all aspects of education programing to ensure high quality offerings that meet the needs of ARVC members and the Outdoor Hospitality Industry.
Manage all aspects of annual conference to ensure meaningful experience for members and guests.
Serve as staff liaison to ARVC BOD committees.
Ensure high levels of customer service to support membership retention and a positive public image.
Assist ARVC Foundation in its efforts to support the Outdoor Hospitality Industry.
· Develop, implement, and evaluate all ARVC education programs ensuring on-going relevance of educational offerings
· Develop, implement, promote, and manage all aspects of Outdoor Hospitality Education Program working with marketing to promote to target audience/s
· Grow online content (training database) modules to facilitate continuing education via user-friendly online channels
· Develop educational content for Outdoor Hospitality Conference & Expo; secure presenters for conference seminars, keynote addresses, and other educational events
· Research, identify, develop, and launch new professional development opportunities for industry
· Maintain, grow and validate qualified speaker/presenter list
· Manage operations, curriculum development, and promotion of National School of RV Park and Campground Management
· Manage operations, curriculum development, and promotion of Prospective Owners Workshop
· Track success and overall performance of all education activities
· Develop and adhere to education departmental budget, including ongoing reviews and regular re-projections based on anticipated variances
· Create new revenue streams from education program usage, including a thorough review of curriculum pricing
· Supervise and evaluate OHEP coordinator
· Work with Membership, Marketing, Public Affairs, and Finance Departments to ensure operational needs are met to support department and individual goal achievement
· Oversee and maintain online learning management system (LMS)
· Develop and manage all aspects of annual conference and expo:
· Event schedule and logistics (rooms, F&B) including but not limited to: general sessions, educational break-out sessions, ARVC Bod meetings, off-site events and meals, ARVC foundation auction, etc.
· Staff schedule to ensure all aspects of event are properly managed and key staff are prepared for presentation, duties, or other responsibilities
· Secure speakers for keynote and breakout sessions
· Prepare, manage, and report on budgets related to meetings, conference, and events
· Maintain oversight on registration data pre-, during and post-event
· Maintain relationships with host city key stakeholders to ensure event success
· Work closely with membership/marketing to facilitate hosted buyer program, awards programs, expo logistics and more
· Prepare and build event registration in association management system including general overview, tickets and ticket prices, discount codes and pricing structures.
· Oversee contractor negotiations, assignments, and contracts
· Manage and report on room attrition with contracted hotels
· Conduct post conference evaluation to improve future events
· Travel, as necessary, to host cities to determine selections, inspect property, and make necessary arrangements
ARVC Board of Directors- Operations and Education Committee
· Staff Liaison to ARVC Board of Directors Operations and Education Committee
· Work closely with committee to collect guidance and feedback on educational offerings and projections
· Support committee (co-)Chair/s in preparation for meetings
ARVC Board of Directors- Nominations and Elections Committee
· Staff Liaison to ARVC Board of Directors Nominations and Elections committee
· Manage all aspects of nominations and elections for ARVC BOD open seats, annually, including but not limited to: set roll-out and deadlines annually as directed by ARVC Bylaws, prepare all communications, collect all nominations, prepare candidate profiles, build and manage secure online voting portal, manage on-site voting at annual conference
· Work closely with Nominations and Elections Committee chair
· Maintain proper reporting as required.
ARVC Foundation- Executive Director
· Oversee and manage financials and required reporting for 501c3 Non-profit
· Facilitate bi-monthly meetings including agenda creation, meeting schedules, etc.
· Ensure all governing documents including bylaws, policies, strategic plan, are maintained, and updated as approved by BOT, and made available to members and governing groups in a timely manner
· Work with ARVC Foundation Disaster Relief Chair on all aspects of Disaster Relief Fund management
· Work with ARVC Foundation Fundraising Chair on all fundraising efforts
· Oversee all ARVC Foundation activities and events at the Outdoor Hospitality Conference & Expo
· Work with ARVC Foundation on industry research efforts
· Work with ARVC Foundation Scholarship Chair on scholarship development and review
Minimum 10 years experience and Bachelors Degree in related field
Minimum of 5 years management experience
Certified Meeting Professional required.
Knowledge of Instructional Design and Adult Education Philosophies
Fundraising and nonprofit experience preferred
Superior Customer Service skills
Works well under pressure, able to prioritize and meet deadlines
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Excellent management and organization skills
Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and general understanding of database programs
About National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds
The National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds is always looking for fun, energetic people who love camping and the outdoors to join our team! We are a small group of dedicated individuals committed to the success of our members—owners of private RV parks and campgrounds in the United States and Canada.